Back to the beginning of the Journey

For many years I've started blogs with the intention of becoming wildly famous and rich. This was sadly just a highly unrealistic dream as the motivation was never enough. Things have changed for me and I've come to the point where making a positive change to help people is my motivation. No matter how small, I want to make some difference in peoples life and help in anyway I can.

This journey back into the blogging world is how I hope to do it. My obsession with being on my phone might finally come to good use. Im not the best writer and my skills have declined a bit, so bare with me. For all of you reading this and taking the time to visit, thank you.

The apps on here will be ones I have used or currently am using. These make a difference for me and hopefully will for you too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't throw out those receipts, they are worth money!

Everyone could use a honey, if it saves you money.

Be a Streetbee and make some money!